The Clayton Ridge School Board approved the hiring of Jonathon Klaes as High School Science Teacher and Bridget Schaufenbuel for High School Math. Barry Armstrong was hired as Assistant Football Coach and Vincent Schmelzer as Assistant Track Coach.
The Board accepted the resignations of Teacher Associates Carissa Gelinas and Erin Bries.
The Board approved the Senior Trip to Florida and the 8th Grade Trip to Wisconsin Dells.
1. Hired for 2020-21 school year: Vincent Schmelzer, Assistant
2. Hired for 2021-22 school year: Barry Armstrong, Assistant
Coach-Football; Jonathon Klaes, High School Science Teacher; Bridget
Schaufenbuel, High School Math Teacher
3. Accepted resignations of Teacher Associates Carissa Gelinas and Erin
4. Approved Lane Change Requests for Karen Reichard, Margo Friedlein,
and Tadd Schutte
5. Approved Open Enrollments for Zoey Hyde to Central; Danica and Riley
Errthum to Western Dubuque; and Joshua and David Chuyma to Mount Pleasant.
6. Approved out-of-state travel for the senior trip to Florida and the
8th grade trip to Wisconsin Dells.
7. Appoved Volunteer Agreement with Erin Schmelzer as Open Gym Supervisor.
8. Approved Facility Use Request from Garnavillo Boosters for Garnavillo
fireworks on July 3.