A vacant mobile home in North Buena Vista was destroyed by fire on Tuesday Night. The Holy Cross/North Buena Vista Fire Department was called out at 7:45pm to the vacant mobile home located at 119 Clark Street in North Buena Vista. No one was injured. The mobile home received heavy fire and smoke and water damage. Damage is estimated at 50-thousand dollars. The structure was in the process of being sold and a faulty dehumidifier is being blamed as the cause. Crews were assisted by Farley, Sherill, and Guttenberg Fire Departments.
North Buena Vista Fire